This class introduces students to the art and technique of filmmaking using stop-motion techniques. Children will go through the steps required to make a short stop-motion movie, including writing a script, drawing a storyboard, developing characters, making puppets or using Lego®, shooting scenes, editing, and adding sound effects.
- Stop Motion Studio Pro app
- Lego blocks and Minifigures
- Lego base plate (optional)
- Posterboard (optional)
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils (optional)
- Removable adhesive / poster putty (optional)
- Green posterboard to use as a greenscreen (optional)
- Desktop lamp to improve the lighting (optional)
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!